Thursday, September 21, 2023

My version of the Harry Styles cardigan

Jo here... Yes, I have still been crafting. I have been working on "Harry." The oversized cardigan I refer to as Harry is fashioned after the cardigan the Grammy award singer Harry Styles wore while practicing for his performance on Good Morning America in early 2020. Pictures were captured of him in his sweater and became very popular on Instagram. It became so popular that the designer J.W. Anderson released the pattern for Free. I have changed some colors, stitches, and sleeves but it is based on that pattern. This cardigan will be gifted to Jane. I brought it to show my Mom (age 97) and she wanted to try it on. I have brought different pieces in to show her while working on it. It should fit Jane well. I still have ends to weave in.

No comments: